Re: Researchers break speed barrier in solving important class of

On Oct 23, 6:04 am, "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devr... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Interesting. Would this appear in mathematica anytime soon?
>
> http://feeds.sciencedaily.com/~r/sciencedaily/~3/e403pkDd5g0/10102111...

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

I tracked down what I believe is the related paper, for those who
might be interested:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~glmiller/Publications/Papers/KoutisApproaching-2010.=
pdf

-RG