Re: EventHandler vs ControllerState

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg113403] Re: EventHandler vs ControllerState
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 05:16:15 -0400 (EDT)

As far as I know ControllerState does not use a keyboard as
controller. You could use a virtual joystick to trick Windows (and
Mathematica) to think the keyboard is a joystick which can be seen
with ControllerState. ppjoy can do this (
2009/11/finally-new-version.html), another one that I haven't tried
can be found at

Cheers -- Sjoerd