coordinates in LogLogPlots

my fault without doubt, I keep on banging my head against the surreal
coordinate usage in Mathematica.

Currently I am trying to place a Disk[] in the Epilog section of a
LogLogPlot - using as disk coordinates the plot coordinates - and I
see that it doesnt work, I dont know why.

Show[LogLogPlot[700*x^-0.4, {x, 100, 10^6}, Frame -> True,  PlotRange -
> {{10, 10^6}, {1, 100}},
 Epilog -> {Disk[{3,4.2},0.1]}]

Since it seems to me that also the Legend system is broken in Log
plots, do you know if this is also true in this case?

thanks!

alessandro