Re: Changing from Utopia font to arial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112324] Re: Changing from Utopia font to arial
- From: apjs64 <apjs64 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 04:23:41 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sep 7, 4:00 pm, apjs64 <apj... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I like using arial 10 pt as my base font. It is more compact and I
> find it easier to read.
> I have checked previous posts which tend to talk about font
> substitutions and the like and relate to earlier versions.
> How do I change the default font (if there is such a thing) for all
> notebooks at a global level
> or by inserting a little code at the beginning of each notebook in an
> initialisation cell.
> Jeremy Duncan
This post has been answered by Albert Retey - Notebooks default
Prev by Date:
Re: FindRoots? / Semenev systems of equations...
Next by Date:
Re: Collecting Positive and Negative Terms
Previous by thread:
Changing from Utopia font to arial
Next by thread: