Re: Finding an exponent?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112356] Re: Finding an exponent?
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 10.09.2010 10:50, schrieb AES: > Given Exp[ expr ] where expr is some complex expression in Standard > form, how can I get expr itself in an Input cell? (Preferably > unevaluated, and other than using manual Copy and Paste). > > Log[Exp[expr]] doesn't seem to do it. > Is that what you want? expr = Exp[a + b^Log]; CellPrint[TextCell[Replace[expr, Exp[e_] :> e], "Input"]] hth, albert