Re: Finding an exponent?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112363] Re: Finding an exponent?
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:43:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log[Exp[expr]]//PowerExpand or Expr[expr]/.Exp[q_]->q Kevin On 9/10/2010 4:50 AM, AES wrote: > Given Exp[ expr ] where expr is some complex expression in Standard > form, how can I get expr itself in an Input cell? (Preferably > unevaluated, and other than using manual Copy and Paste). > > Log[Exp[expr]] doesn't seem to do it. >