Re: Finding an exponent?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112366] Re: Finding an exponent?
- From: Roland Franzius <roland.franzius at uos.de>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Am 10.09.2010 10:50, schrieb AES: > Given Exp[ expr ] where expr is some complex expression in Standard > form, how can I get expr itself in an Input cell? (Preferably > unevaluated, and other than using manual Copy and Paste). > > Log[Exp[expr]] doesn't seem to do it. > Since Exp[expr] is in fact Power[E,expr], a function of two variables, the easiest way is to extract the second part Exp[expr][] -- Roland Franzius