Re: Generating table of contents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112374] Re: Generating table of contents
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 05:45:05 -0400 (EDT)

David Annetts points me in the direction of the AuthorTools, a v5.1
utility package that's still hidden in Mathematica. However, it
doesn't work on my document, probably due to the new stylesheets.

Anyway, given the lack of responses to my question I'm tempted to
conclude that Mathematica actually lost some functionality in this
area. Please tell me I'm mistaken.

Cheers -- Sjoerd