New Version 3 Presentations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112431] New Version 3 Presentations
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:39:44 -0400 (EDT)
A new Version 3 of Presentations has been released. Update notices have been
sent to all purchasers and any who have not received the notice, usually
because of change of email address, may contact me.
Presentations ($50) is a general add-on to Mathematica that aids in custom
graphics, tables and dynamics and in writing notebooks utilizing the active
and dynamic features of Mathematica within a classical style. It can be
purchased through my web site.
New features added to Presentations in Version 3 are:
1) Ternary plots, which represent 3-dimensional data, with a linear
constraint, within a 2-dimensional triangular region.
2) Table Maker for constructing custom tables using a paradigm similar to
the DrawGraphics graphics paradigm.
3) Student's Linear Equations for solving linear equations within a matrix
structure with context using step-by-step operations. The matrix structure
columns may be covariant (the usual) or contravariant, which adds useful new
functionality. This can be used for didactic purposes or for solving small
to medium size problems. There are examples from linear equations, linear
programming and chemical stoichiometry problems.
4) A new PresentationsPalette that gives easy access for pasting almost all
the commands and major documentation Guide pages.
5) A slightly revised style sheet to give improved Printout format, and a
second version with a handy toolbar at the top.
djmpark at comcast.net
Prev by Date:
Re: Colorfunction in ContourPlot
Next by Date:
Re: Tabulating expressions dependent on two variables
Previous by thread:
Re: Why Row does not format 2 plots in one row when ImageSize->Full?
Next by thread:
Re: New Version 3 Presentations