Re: Why Row does not format 2 plots in one row when ImageSize->Full?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg112452] Re: Why Row does not format 2 plots in one row when ImageSize->Full?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 05:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
In article <i6q0rh$ld5$1 at smc.vnet.net>, "Carl K. Woll" <carlw at wolfram.com> wrote: > > The main difference is that Row allows linebreaks, whereas GraphicsRow > does not. So, GraphicsRow will shrink it's contents so that they all fit > on one line, while Row won't. > This is a beautiful example of the kind of simple, terse, plain-English, easy to remember statement that ought to go in a "Warnings" or "Notes" or something section of the Help messages for Row and GraphicsRow. [The kind of section argued for in earlier debates on this NG.] I'll grant that this information is there in these Help messages as they stand (I just looked at both of them) -- but it ain't easy to pull it out of them, quickly and clearly, especially for an "ordinary user".