Default folder to place packages in Windows 7

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112491] Default folder to place packages in Windows 7
  • From: Miguel Galrinho <miguelrgalrinho at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 06:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I used to place user defined packages in ...\AppData\Roaming\... when I had
Windows Vista, but now I've installed Windows 7 and I can't find that
folder. Does anyone know where I should place user defined packages when
using Windows 7?

I'm working with Mathematica 7.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,