Histogram3D Log scale

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112642] Histogram3D Log scale
  • From: Greg Colbourn <gcolbourn at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 04:10:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I'm having difficulty specifying the number of bins on a Log scale
Histogram3D. I've managed to manually specify bins, but then I'm not
able to get the Log scale, so it seems as though you can either have
Log, or a custom amount of bins (or custom sized bins in general), but
not both at once. Any ideas?

If it's not possible for Histogram3D, is it even possible for Histogram?

Cheers,
Greg