bash script in mathematica?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117866] bash script in mathematica?
  • From: voo <ozcelikov at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 02:41:48 -0500 (EST)

How can I run a bash script in a Mathematica notebook.  What I want to
do is: some calculations in mathematica nb file, -> mathematica calls
a bash script using the inputs of those calculations -> bash script
ends and mathematica uses the results of the bash script and keeps on
working.

Is this possible?