Damaged Palettes in 8.0 and 8.0.1

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117900] Damaged Palettes in 8.0 and 8.0.1
  • From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:58:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi guys, in Mathematica 8.0 there was a problem with the Math Assistant Palette, one of the buttons was red and a self test error message appeared, giving me a link to report it to Wolfram Research, which I did several times.

Also, my notebooks from earlier versions that contained the Laplacian symbol in a numbered equation cell missed that symbol.

Now with 8.0.1 the situation is worse, since several buttons in the palettes are damaged.

Am I alone in this problem?

Thanks,

Sergio Terrazas