fitting function with two errorbars

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117966] fitting function with two errorbars
  • From: maria giovanna dainotti <mariagiovannadainotti at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 05:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mathematica Group,

I am trying to find if it possible to use FindFit or NonlinearFindFit adding the weights on two variables, but I haven't found yet the solution.
I would be very grateful if someone could help me.

I bought the EDA package but I still have some problems with the code.

Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards
Maria