Re: fitting function with two errorbars

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg117977] Re: fitting function with two errorbars
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:04:14 -0400 (EDT)

The EDA package was never updated for version 6. Support reverted to the original programmers, and theyt have not responded to e-mails.

I started the process of converting the code myself, but it is a real pain. I gave up when I realized that all the functionality I needed was in version 7.

NonLinearModelFit[] has the option of applying weights. See the documentation for this function for more information.

Hope this helps.

george