Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118032] Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 07:13:15 -0400 (EDT)

What you saw is correct, and I filed a report on this some time ago. This showed up for me first when downloading notebooks for the free Wolfram seminars. Their response was to zip all these files, which will ensure that the file is downloaded. This could be a work-around until the problem is solved.

I agree that it is not user-friendly -- mostly a wast of time to load the file in the browser when all you want it to save it.

george