StyleSheet -> SubInput & SubOutput

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118050] StyleSheet -> SubInput & SubOutput
  • From: ShiftyMongoose <leto at streamyx.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 18:00:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I've created two new format styles (SubInput & SubOutput) which is exactly the same as Input & Output format except that it is indented a few characters to the right.

This was done by copying the format from Core.nb and changing "Cellmargins" start position.

SubInput works fine, however after calculating the output, Mathematica will display the answer using the Output format instead of the SubOutput format.

How do I instruct Mathematica to display the answer using the SubOutput format?

Thanks,
SM