Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118069] Re: CDF browser plugin and Wolfram library archive
  • From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

The performance of the plug-in in Safari is acceptable -- pretty good once the plug-in has loaded, actually.

It is a matter of taste, but I find it useful when looking at demonstrations from the wolfram site. With previous versions, I would end up downloading promising files that turned out to be less than expected.

For anything else, I usually just want to download the file. Fortunately, the plug-in is easy to turn off in Safari.

george