Mathematica 5 Help Browser in new versions of Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118386] Mathematica 5 Help Browser in new versions of Mathematica
  • From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 04:43:05 -0400 (EDT)

Good day,

I remember that someone from WRI stated in this newsgroup that
Mathematica 7 still has a working old-fashioned Mathematica Help
Browser from Mathematica 5 for compatibility purposes. But I can not
find the post where the code for invoking it is given.

How to invoke and use this legacy Help Browser in new versions of
Mathematica?

Alexey