Report PDF's

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118479] Report PDF's
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:32:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hans,

I don't think my idea of starting from rtf (or similar) is going to work
very well. Mathematica can import RTF, but it seems to make a bit of a
mess of it. I am still thinking, but we may have to go for a list:

{
"This is some data for year 2009",
"<Insert>",
"This is the corresponding Whale curve",
"<Insert>"
}

Of course, they would not see the commas or quotes.

Regards,

David