Re: Print Magnification?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120806] Re: Print Magnification?
  • From: "Alexey Popkov" <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 05:11:34 -0400 (EDT)

File >> Print menu command switches style environment to specified by the
"PrintingStyleEnvironment" FrontEnd option (by default it is "Printout"). So
you need to modify the "Printout" entry in the "Style Environment Names"
section of the Core.nb file, namely to change the default setting
Magnification->0.8 to what you want.
In[1]:= Options[$FrontEnd, PrintingStyleEnvironment]
Out[1]= {PrintingStyleEnvironment -> "Printout"}

"AES" <siegman at stanford.edu> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:j1o69l$4gt$1 at smc.vnet.net...