Replace

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121059] Replace
  • From: Sam Korn <sam at kornfamily.com>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, another stupid question. I have a list, and each element in the list is
a sublist with a pair of integers. How do I replace each element along the
lines of "{5,6}" with "(5|6)"?

I know it's a stupid question, and there's probably something really obvious
I'm missing, but I'm really new to Mathematica.

Thanks!
-Sam