A system of non-linear equations.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123768] A system of non-linear equations.
  • From: Bolutife Ogunsola <bostikforever at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 04:35:42 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to use Mathematica to solve a system of non-linear equations that arise from an artificial neural network. There are 12 equations.
So far, my system keeps running out of memory without giving any result.

I run Mathematica 7 on a windows 7 running a dual core 2 GHz processor with 4GB memory. I need suggestions on how I can optimize the equation. Perhaps, NSolve is not appropriate for the problem that I'm solving.