Re: Mathematica 8 Home Edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116225] Re: Mathematica 8 Home Edition
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 06:06:27 -0500 (EST)

The Home Edition is fully compatible with 64-bit operating systems
to the extent that they support 32-bit applications generally.  The
principle place where that qualification might cause any issues would
be under Linux, where you might have to install a number of 32-bit
compatibility libraries which are not install ed by default.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group