- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116255] Re: Hi
- From: BoLe <bole79 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 05:07:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 7, 12:05 pm, Isabella Blengini <isabl... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi I have a problem. > I created a column vector of 100 rows, let's say a[100,1]. Each row > corresponds to the value of my function in each unit of time. I would like > to plot this vector. I should get a function that has a value a(1,1) at time > 1, a(2,1) at time 2 and so on... > Any suggestions??? > > Many thanks, > > isabella ListPlot?? Plots points of a list of numbers, assuming the "time" coordinates being 1, 2, 3 ...