- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116249] Re: Hi
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 05:06:52 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 7, 10:05 pm, Isabella Blengini <isabl... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I have a problem.
> I created a column vector of 100 rows, let's say a[100,1]. Each row
> corresponds to the value of my function in each unit of time. I would like
> to plot this vector. I should get a function that has a value a(1,1) at time
> 1, a(2,1) at time 2 and so on...
> Any suggestions???
> Many thanks,
Just a simple ListPlot should work. Check out the examples in the
Prev by Date:
Re: statistical comparison of parameters from two applications of NonlinearModelFit
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: