how to drop ContextPath when printing from a package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116321] how to drop ContextPath when printing from a package?
- From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk at craft-tech.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:13:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200812020542.AAA19141@smc.vnet.net>
Hi, I have a module, which make use of FindFit[data,model,par,x] and returns the model and a plot of data and the fit curve. I want to use the model as a PlotLabel but instead of y=1.19623+1048.91 x^0.733809 I get y=1.19623+1048.91 initData`Private`x$^0.733809 How can I get rid of the ContextPath initData`Private`? Thanks in advance, --Ted