how to drop ContextPath when printing from a package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116321] how to drop ContextPath when printing from a package?
- From: Ted Sariyski <tsariysk at craft-tech.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:13:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200812020542.AAA19141@smc.vnet.net>
I have a module, which make use of FindFit[data,model,par,x] and
returns the model and a plot of data and the fit curve. I want to use
the model as a PlotLabel but
How can I get rid of the ContextPath initData`Private`?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
on importing/exporting binary files
Next by Date:
Re: list manipulation
Previous by thread:
Re: on importing/exporting binary files
Next by thread:
Re: how to drop ContextPath when printing from a package?