Re: print issues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116339] Re: print issues
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:16:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Never had this. Could you provide more detail about your version, system, printer and the contents of the smallest notebook that will do this? Cheers -- Sjoerd On Feb 10, 11:19 am, Rajeev Bhalerao <rajeev.bhale... at gmail.com> wrote: > If I print a file.nb, some of the brackets (mainly those at the end > of line) are getting printed reverse, e.g, > (* 7 Feb. 2011 *) is printed > as > (* 7 Feb. 2011 *( > > What is the reason? Thanks for your help.