Re: print issues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116342] Re: print issues
- From: Tom <sherlock at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:17:21 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 10, 4:19 am, Rajeev Bhalerao <rajeev.bhale... at gmail.com> wrote: > If I print a file.nb, some of the brackets (mainly those at the end > of line) are getting printed reverse, e.g, > (* 7 Feb. 2011 *) is printed > as > (* 7 Feb. 2011 *( > > What is the reason? Thanks for your help. Rajeev, It is hard to tell what may be going wrong here without seeing the notebook. Can you please contact tech support and provide them with a notebook which exhibits this problem. Tom Sherlock User Interfaces Wolfram Research, Inc.