Re: Arbitrary tick label for approximation layer in WaveletListPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116465] Re: Arbitrary tick label for approximation layer in WaveletListPlot?
- From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 04:35:51 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Just to add to the question, I would like to label the Y-axis with frequencies as well. I know one of the examples shows how to map the Scales of a Wavelet to frequency, but I have never seemed to be able to get the labels to show up properly.... I know I must be missing something trivial here. Tyler