Re: pythonika - problems compiling
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116506] Re: pythonika - problems compiling
- From: rich <rgdarnley at googlemail.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 05:20:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 15, 11:34 am, rich <rgdarn... at googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi > I am getting errors when I install pythonika on my ubuntu lucid > system. > > I run 'make -f Makefile.Linux' and then I get a "cannot find -lML > file". Does anyone know where I can find or get the 'ML' library > file? Is it a mathematica or python related file? > > NB I modified the make file to point to EarthLink.h and python.h, and > I am using python2.6 where 'EarthLink.h' is mentioned I mean 'mathlink.h'