pythonika - problems compiling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116436] pythonika - problems compiling
  • From: rich <rgdarnley at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:34:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi
I am getting errors when I install pythonika on my ubuntu lucid
system.

I run 'make -f Makefile.Linux' and then I get a "cannot find -lML
file". Does anyone know where I can find or get the 'ML' library
file?  Is it a mathematica or python related file?

NB I modified the make file to point to EarthLink.h and python.h, and
I am using python2.6