Re: Resizing new graphic
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116564] Re: Resizing new graphic
- From: "Chris Degnen" <degnen at cwgsy.net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 05:24:31 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi. Hold shift down when you move the resize handle.
> How do you resize a new graphic inserted by hand (Graphics --> New
> Graphic) modifying the aspect ratio?
> I know I can do it by messing with the code and ImageSize, but my
> objective is to find a way to be practical.
> It seems wrong that from the GUI I can only resize both axes at the
> same time, I'm sure I'm missing something.
> Thanks all
Prev by Date:
Re: Cloud Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: weibull plot on weibull scaled paper
Previous by thread:
Resizing new graphic
Next by thread:
symmetries of euclidean space