Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116768] Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"
- From: Albert Retey <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
- Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 06:09:50 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, > That sums it up. Maybe the computable data that changes over time, > such as geopolitical, city, country, and financial, should be viewed > more for recreation than for research. Well it depends on what you expect from such data to be useful in research, I can imagine many possible applications in research where the deficiencies like temporarily unavailability etc. would not be strictly a big problem. On the other hand they are definitely not fit for highly available production systems :-). I guess they were probably never not meant to and usually such data sources will cost a lot of money for some reason... cheers albert