Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116798] Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"
- From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 05:01:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Not sure if it's the same thing, but I know S&P had some restrictions placed on access to their data via third parties recently. Something to do with licensing and extra costs if you wanted the full deal. For example, check out the caveat ThomsonReuters puts out for supplying data from companies like Standard & Poor's. http://thomsonreuters.com/3ptyterms/ I confess, it would be nice to hear an official comment one way or another regarding the issue, be it temporary, or permanent. Cheers, t.