Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116798] Re: FinancialData Function Not Working for Property "Members"
  • From: Tyler <hayes.tyler at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 05:01:53 -0500 (EST)

Not sure if it's the same thing, but I know S&P had some restrictions
placed on access to their data via third parties recently. Something
to do with licensing and extra costs if you wanted the full deal. For
example, check out the caveat ThomsonReuters puts out for supplying
data from companies like Standard & Poor's.

http://thomsonreuters.com/3ptyterms/

I confess, it would be nice to hear an official comment one way or
another regarding the issue, be it temporary, or permanent.

Cheers,

t.