Re: Style Sheet Font Family Not Applied to Standard Form

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115121] Re: Style Sheet Font Family Not Applied to Standard Form
  • From: David Annetts <david.annetts at iinet.net.au>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 04:23:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi Stewart,

I asked this question on 02.12.10 and John Fultz sent the reply below

"

The font for StandardForm Input and Output cells comes from the StandardForm
style.  Similarly, the font for InputForm cells comes from the InputForm style,
and for OutputForm cells from the OutputForm style.

There is a comment in Core.nb in the group that contains the Input/Output styles
which mentions this.

"

D.