Home Edition limitations?

Hi,

I recently bought Mathematica Home Edition 8. So far, a highly
interesting experience. But when I open the Option Inspector and
change a value (say DelimiterFlashTime 0.3 -> 0.8), the change is not
executed. Is this because of Home Edition as opposed to the full
priced version? If so, what other differences can I expect?

Regards
Hans