Re: How to change the directory for the docs?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115172] Re: How to change the directory for the docs?
- From: kj <no.email at please.post>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 03:57:38 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In <ifpk99$bso$1 at smc.vnet.net> David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk> writes: >It might help to explain why you want to do this. There is probably an >easier way to achieve whatever it is you want to do. Well, if you want to know, I've copied all the Mathematica documentation notebooks to a personal directory, so that I can modify them at will. The ultimate goal is to supplement these notebooks with important information that they lack, and to fix factual errors in them. I want all the built-in Mathematica help facilities to point to these annotated notebooks rather than to the "official" ones. ~kj