Re: Trial version of Mathematica 8 restrictions and a

It's Mathematica 8, plain and simple!  As to functionality, there's no
essential difference!

(Except, as with the Student Edition, you might see something special on
headers or footers of printed pages -- if that's even still the case
with the Student Edition.)

As to moving from the trial version to a regular licensed version from
your University, presumably there's a site license administrator at your
institution who can answer that question. Of, if not, phone or e-mail
Wolfram Research.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305