Re: Trial version of Mathematica 8 restrictions and a

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115176] Re: Trial version of Mathematica 8 restrictions and a
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 03:58:25 -0500 (EST)

It's Mathematica 8, plain and simple!  As to functionality, there's no
essential difference!

(Except, as with the Student Edition, you might see something special on
headers or footers of printed pages -- if that's even still the case
with the Student Edition.)

As to moving from the trial version to a regular licensed version from
your University, presumably there's a site license administrator at your
institution who can answer that question. Of, if not, phone or e-mail
Wolfram Research.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305