Re: How to change the directory for the docs?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115185] Re: How to change the directory for the docs?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 04:22:00 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 3, 2:57 am, kj <no.em... at please.post> wrote: > In <ifpk99$bs... at smc.vnet.net> David Bailey <d... at removedbailey.co.uk> writes: > > >It might help to explain why you want to do this. There is probably an > >easier way to achieve whatever it is you want to do. > > Well, if you want to know, I've copied all the Mathematica > documentation notebooks to a personal directory, so that I can > modify them at will. The ultimate goal is to supplement these > notebooks with important information that they lack, and to fix > factual errors in them. I want all the built-in Mathematica help > facilities to point to these annotated notebooks rather than to > the "official" ones. > > ~kj Now I'm intrigued... Can we make a wiki version?!? (Guessing WRI would not be happy with this---umm...copy rights?) -RG