Re: original meaning of System` functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115285] Re: original meaning of System` functions
  • From: Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 02:06:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Since you both Protected and Locked these commands,  it looks like you made
all the steps to ensure that their definitions can not be altered in the
same session, and thus their original definitions can not be inspected or
used (at least AFAIK). Given the nature of these commands,  I wonder whether
this confirmation of impossibility to undo these changes was what you were
actually after :)

Regards,
Leonid