Re: FillingStyle -> Striped ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115315] Re: FillingStyle -> Striped ?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:10:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
AFAIK, there's no native hatching support in Mathematica. In this thread (http://bit.ly/hTeSs9) Bob Hanlon proposes a homebrew one. Cheers -- Sjoerd The thread in On Jan 5, 12:52 am, andrius ruslan <andrius.rus... at googlemail.com> wrote: > For a black/white print of a function I needed some FillingStyle like > striped or dotted. > > seems to be a simple task, but haven't found any hint yet. > tnx