Re: FillingStyle -> Striped ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115303] Re: FillingStyle -> Striped ?
- From: telefunkenvf14 <rgorka at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 04:08:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Jan 6, 1:05 am, Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychu... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Jan 5, 10:52 am, andrius ruslan <andrius.rus... at googlemail.com> > wrote: > > > For a black/white print of a function I needed some FillingStyle like > > striped or dotted. > > > seems to be a simple task, but haven't found any hint yet. > > tnx > > I seem to remember someone posting something like this to the > group ... maybe in 2009??? A search of group posts may (?) turn > something up. > > Mike Someone DID recently post on this and I was just searching for the same thing!... WAIT! *FOUND IT!* Search the group for: "Hatched shading?" -RG