Mathematica how to call and run hspice program which is a EDA software

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115382] Mathematica how to call and run hspice program which is a EDA software
  • From: wch <weichanghe2000 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 02:21:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi, everyone, I want to call and run hspice program which is a EDA
software in Mathematica, could you give me some help and proposal?

Here is a example:

If I have a hspice program with W and L as two variable, W and L have
50  different values. There
is some methods what I can to do:
1.If I build 50 individual program with respective W and L, I have
to run hspice  50 times in all,it is very tedious, troublesome and
time-consuming ,so I want to
know whether if batching 50 program.

2.We can consider perl as a excellent script language, using perl
script to call hspice
automatically is a very convenient thing, Unfortunately, I am very
laborious bacause of
flexibility of syntax of perl when I studying perl language. Therefore
I just can take Mathematica into consideration.

3.There is a statement that Mathematica can do the same thing as
perl.

So my question is that Mathematica How to start hspice to batch
simulate 50 sets of W and L?

 Thank you for all the information in advance,I am wating for your
coming.