Summed Area Table / Integral Image

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115369] Summed Area Table / Integral Image
  • From: Gareth Edwards <gareth.edwards at cubicmotion.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 02:18:31 -0500 (EST)

Next newbie question....

Suppose I have a 2D matrix, what would be a neat syntax for computed the
'Integral Image' or summed area table? (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summed_area_table )

Many thanks in advance for any neat suggestions.

Best,

Gareth

--
Dr. Gareth Edwards
Director

Mobile: +44 7813 534111
Office: +44 01925 606430
Fax: +44 0161 884 0095

It may not be disclosed, copied, forwarded, used or relied upon by any
person other than the intended addressee. If you believe that you have
received the e-mail and its attachment(s) in error, you must not take any
action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have
received this email in error please notify postmaster at cubicmotion.com.