Re: DesignerUnits 2011-01-08 for Mathematica 8, 7, 6

Well Bobby, it "worked for me", and perhaps completed sooner than expected! (I went to sleep after launching it.)

A quick glance at this package's web pages showed them to be sophisticated, comprehensive, and  convenient---a good mix. The "backgrounder" page has a directness that is almost poetic.

Haven't used it yet, so we'll see how it plays out.

Vince