Using Mathematica v.7 Tooltip in ListDensityPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115685] Using Mathematica v.7 Tooltip in ListDensityPlot
- From: rich <rgdarnley at googlemail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 05:50:53 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Does anyone know a way to use Tooltip to find the z-value in ListDensityPlot?
It doesn't have to be tooltip, I just want to be able to read the values by moving my cursor over the area of interest.
Prev by Date:
Re: storing expressions between successive runs of the same notebook
Next by Date:
Re: log expression not simplified
Previous by thread:
Re: InstallServices doesn't work for European Patent Office webservices
Next by thread:
Re: Using Mathematica v.7 Tooltip in ListDensityPlot