Re: InstallServices doesn't work for European Patent Office webservices

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115683] Re: InstallServices doesn't work for European Patent Office webservices
  • From: Ulrich Arndt <ulrich.arndt at data2knowledge.de>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 05:50:31 -0500 (EST)

I had the same issue / question and opened a support request at wolfram.
After some back and forward I got the following answer in June 2009:
"Hello,

Thank you for the email.

Thank you for your patience.  Unfortunately this looks like something that
will need correcting in Mathematica.  I have forwarded your example to our
development group. I have included your contact information so that you can
be notified when this has been resolved.

Unfortunately the only workaround is to could build your own SOAP message
and send it to the service.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this problem.

Sincerely,
"

And I can also confirm that it does not work with Mathematica 8.0.

Ulrich