Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115822] Re: How to edit/change Wolfram examples?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 04:35:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Which examples? On Jan 20, 6:28 am, jmcguckin <mcguc... at gmail.com> wrote: > I've downloaded several examples using Mathematica, then I execute > the .nb file they run fine. I can'y seem to find a way to edit/modify > the source > code though. > > How can I get an editable version of the notebook file? > > Thanks, > > Joe